Indoreetalk
Business Business

Air India-Vistara Merger | Vistara to merge with Air India, Singapore Airlines to hold 25.1 per cent stake

air-india-express-muscat-cochin-flight-aborts-take-off-after-alleged-smoke-seen

file photo

new Delhi: Preparations are on for massive integration in the aviation sector. Under this, Vistara will merge with Air India. After this deal, Singapore Airlines will hold 25.1 per cent stake in Air India. Announcing this on Tuesday, Tata Group said that the proposed transaction is expected to be completed by March 2024, subject to regulatory approvals. The Tata group holds 51 per cent stake in Vistara. The remaining 49 per cent stake is held by Singapore Airlines (SIA).

SIA said in a statement that Vistara and Air India will merge. Under this merger deal, SIA will also invest Rs 2,058.5 crore in Air India. Singapore Airlines said it would finance the investment from internal cash resources.

The Tata group issued a separate statement saying that with this merger, Air India will be the country’s leading domestic and international airline. It will have a fleet of 218 aircraft and will be the country’s largest international airline and second largest domestic airline. SIA and Tata Sons have also agreed to infuse additional capital in FY 2022-23 and FY 2023-24, if required, to accelerate growth and operations.

read this also

Tata Sons Chairman N Chandrasekaran said that the merger of Vistara and Air India will prove to be a milestone in the direction of making Air India a global airline company. He said, “As part of the transformation, Air India is focused on enhancing both its network and fleet, reshaping service offerings to customers, improving performance with safety and reliability.

We are excited by the opportunity to build a stronger Air India. It will offer both full service and low cost service on domestic and international routes. There are four airlines associated with the Tata group. These are… Air India, Air India Express, Air Asia India and Vistara. The Tata group had acquired Air India and Air India Express in January this year.

Source link

Find our other website for you and your needs

Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digital product website
Amazdeel Amazon affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in English and Hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
New Year QuotesNew Year Quotes
Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
international news Website A website for News lover
Normalpost A guest post website and Blog website.
Sniper Gun Adventure World game A Game for your entertainment.
A news website A Game for your entertainment.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market, Banking and finance.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Cheap Hosting Website A website for who want to search a cheap hosting for their website and blog.

Related posts

CEO of Zomato | Delivery boy became CEO of Zomato, told the experience of delivering orders, salute to passion and dedication towards work

indoree

Gautam Adani | Asia’s richest man Gautam Adani regrets this

indoree

BHIM-UPI | Big decision of Modi cabinet! Now ‘incentive’ will be available on transactions through BHIM UPI

indoree

Leave a Comment