New Delhi: This year on January 14, the festival of ‘Lohri’ will be celebrated across the country. This festival is celebrated with great pomp and enthusiasm in every part of the country. Especially, in Punjab, Haryana and Delhi. On this day a fire is lit and delicious recipes made of sesame seeds and jaggery are relished. On this day Punjabi people also make ‘Pindi Chole’. Especially if this time you are thinking of making Pindi Chole for dinner, then let us know about the method of making it –
Chickpeas – 2 cups
water – as required
Asafoetida – 1 tsp
Green chili – 2
Ginger – 1
Pindi chole masala – 4 tsp
salt to taste
Ghee – 1/2 cup
Cumin – 2 teaspoons
Coriander seeds – 3 tbsp
Black pepper – 1 tbsp
Cloves – 2 teaspoons
Bay leaves – 3
Cinnamon – 2
Green cardamom – 5-6
Mace – 1
Whole red chili – 2 teaspoons
Kasuri fenugreek – 2 teaspoons
Dry mango powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Black salt – 2 teaspoons
Tea leaves – 2 tbsp
Black cardamom – 2 teaspoons
salt – as per taste
read this also
- First of all, soak 2 cups of chickpeas in water overnight.
- Then put the chickpeas in the cooker the next day and add salt and 3 glasses of water on top.
- Tie a bundle of spices including tea leaves, black pepper, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon stick, bay leaf, green cardamom powder in a cotton cloth.
- Then, put this lump in the cooker along with the chickpeas and get 4 whistles.
- Meanwhile, prepare the masala. Put a pan on the gas and add cumin, dry coriander, black pepper, bay leaf, cinnamon, cardamom, small cardamom, mace, red chili, kasoori methi.
- Roast all these spices for 2-3 minutes. Then take out the contents in a plate.
- When the roasted spices cool down, put them in a grinder and grind them.
- Mix black salt, amchur powder, red chili powder in the mixer.
- Keep the boiled chickpeas aside and take out the bundle.
- Then filter the chickpeas and keep them. Now put a pan on the gas and heat it by adding ghee.
- After the ghee is heated, add asafoetida, green chillies, ginger, pindi masala, salt to it.
- Cook for 5-10 minutes and add the grinded spices to it.
- Your Tasty Pindi Chole is ready. Serve hot with roti.
Find our other website for you and your needs
Kashtee A shayari,Jokes,Heath,News and Blog website.
Your GPL A Digital product website
Amazdeel Amazon affiliated product website.
Job Portal A Job website
Indoreetalk Hindi News website
know24news A auto news website in English and Hindi.
Q & Answer website A website for any query and question.
Quotes A Christmas Quotes.
New Year QuotesNew Year Quotes
Cricket News website A website for cricket score online and upcoming matches.
Government job A Government job announcement portal.
Gaming Information Website A website for Gaming lover.
international news Website A website for News lover
Normalpost A guest post website and Blog website.
Sniper Gun Adventure World game A Game for your entertainment.
A news website A Game for your entertainment.
Bollywood and Hollywood news A website Bollywood and Hollywood viral news .
Health Tips Website A website for Health related issue and some idea for health .
Share Market Website A website for share market news and some viral news related to IPO, Currency, Commodity market, Banking and finance.
Baby care Product website A website for your baby product.
Technology Website A website for new launching technology and mobile also gadgets Website.
International News information Website A website for News Lover.
Cheap Hosting Website A website for who want to search a cheap hosting for their website and blog.